Book your private NJ saltwater fishing charter on a 2005 31′ Contender. Please see below our 2018 New Jersey saltwater fishing rates for inshore and offshore. Please call 908-477-7537 to book your trip or if you have any questions. We are available for day and evening fishing trips on the Jersey Shore up to 4-6 passengers.
- New Jersey Sportfishing Charter Rates 4-6 Person Maximum
- Prices include all tackle and bait. Catch will be filleted.
- We recommend to leave as early as possible.
There are many trips where we can fish for multiple species, stripers/fluke, stripers/inshore sharks, etc.
NJ Shore Charter Boat Rates For 2018*
$650 – 6 person max
*All prices are subject to change based on fuel prices and location of fish.
|Trophy Bass||$750 (5 passengers)
$825 (6 passengers)
|Live bunker, 6 hours|
|Bottom Fish||800.00||7 hours, 6 passengers max|
|Fluke||850.00||Fluking doormats, 6 passengers, max 9 hours|
|Fluke||750.00||7 hours, 6 passengers max|
|Call for pricing|
|Cruise||$120/hour||3 hour minimum|
- There is a 4 man max on offshore trips.
- 15 – 20% tip to the mate is customary.
|Tuna||Call for Pricing||Jigging, trolling,bait|
|Shark||$1,350||4 passenger maximum|
|Mahi||Call for pricing|
Rules and Regulations
What to Bring
- Raingear or warm clothes (based on forecast or time of year)
- Food and Drinks (no hard liquor)
- Boots (no hard or black soles)
- Illegal drugs and hard alcohol are strictly forbidden on board. Beer is allowed in moderation.
- Black soled shoes are not recommended.
- What you catch is your fish, we do not keep your fish.
- Captain Erwin reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather or mechanical failure.
- We require 21 days notice for cancellations or deposit will be charged otherwise.
- You are a guest on my boat, please treat it with respect.
- And most importantly, we are here to enjoy the day and have fun.
- NJ striper bonus tags are not honored.