NJ Charter Boat
Sportfishing Rates for 2020 Season
Book your private NJ saltwater fishing charter on a 2005 31′ Contender. See below for inshore and offshore species.
Please call 908-477-7537 to book your trip or if you have any questions. We are available for day and evening fishing trips on the Jersey Shore up to 4-6 passengers.
- New Jersey Sportfishing Charter Rates 4-6 Person Maximum
- Prices include all tackle and bait. The catch will be filleted.
- We recommend leaving as early as possible.
There are many trips where we can fish for multiple species, stripers/fluke, stripers/inshore sharks, etc.
Call Captain Erwin for pricing
NJ Shore Charter Boat Rates For 2020*
CALL US AT 908-477-7537 FOR BOOK YOUR TRIP
*All prices are subject to change based on fuel prices and location of fish.
|Trophy Bass||Call for pricing 5-6 passengers||Live bunker, 6 hours|
|Bottom Fish||Call for pricing||7 hours, 6 passengers max|
|Fluke||Call for pricing||Fluking doormats, 6 passengers, max 9 hours|
|Fluke||Call for pricing||7 hours, 6 passengers max|
|Bluefish||Call for pricing||CustomTrips|
|Cruise||Call for pricing||3-hour minimum|
There is a 4 man max on offshore trips.
15 – 20% tip to the mate is customary.
|Tuna||Call for pricing||Jigging, trolling, bait|
|Shark||Call for pricing||4 passenger maximum|
|Mahi||Call for pricing|
Rules and Regulations
What to Bring
- Raingear or warm clothes (based on forecast or time of year)
- Food and Drinks (no hard liquor)
- Boots (no hard or black soles)
- Illegal drugs and hard alcohol are strictly forbidden on board. Beer is allowed in moderation.
- Black soled shoes are not recommended.
- What you catch is your fish, we do not keep your fish.
- Captain Erwin reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather or mechanical failure.
- We require 21 days notice for cancellations or deposit will be charged otherwise.
- You are a guest on my boat, please treat it with respect.
- And most importantly, we are here to enjoy the day and have fun.
- NJ striper bonus tags are not honore.